Resident FAQ’s

Current Resident General Questions

What date each month is my rent due?

All rents are due on the 1st of each month.

What date will my rent be late?

On the 6th of each month.

What is the late fee policy?


What happens if I have returned check or bounced epayment?

Property Manager will notify tenant, charge the account $30.00 NSF fee and a $50.00 late fee.

How can I find out who my Property Manager is?

Call (864) 388-4000

Do I need renters insurance?

It is not mandatory but very HIGHLY recommended.

Can I just move out?

No, a 30-Day written notice must be handed in to the Property Manager.(Moving Notice)

Current Resident Maintenance Questions

How do I submit a maintenance request?

Click on Maintenance Request drop down under Resident Resource Tab or click  Maintenance Request

What maintenance items am I responsible for?

  • Changing the batteries in your smoke detectors
  • Changing batteries in your AC thermostat
  • Changing AC filters monthly
  • Changing light bulbs except lights 10′ or higher and fluorescent lights


Current Resident Move out and Deposit Questions

What are the move out procedures?

A 30-Day notice must be turned in to your Property Manager completely filled in. This link will take you to a moving notice that can be filled in: Moving Notice

How long does it take to get my security deposit back?

Town & Country sends security deposit refunds 30 days from the date the tenant has moved out.

What happens if I do not pay my last month’s rent?

Town & Country will file eviction papers. Per SC Law a tenant cannot use their security deposit for their last months rent.

Can I apply my security deposit to my last months rent?

No this is for any damages that may have occurred while living in the home.

What if my security deposit does not cover the charges?

Town & Country will send a bill to your forwarding address.

What if I do not pay outstanding charges?

You have 30 days to pay the outstanding charges. If not paid within 30 days Town & Country will turn over to a collection agency.