Full Service Management Program
Our role is to achieve our clients objectives while preserving and increasing the value of the client’s investment property and generating income for our clients. The Services include advertising our client’s properties, screening tenants, negotiating leases, collect rents, scheduling maintenance for the properties, keeping accurate records, providing regular reports and communications to our clients.
Click a header below to view more information about that topic.
There are a number of things to take in consideration in evaluating a property that will help make it more attractive to a prospect.
- Location – Where the property is located within the community, what amenities and attractions are close by, the schools and other interests. All these items will be taken into consideration during the evaluation in order to create the best marketing plan and pricing.
- First Impression – As a prospect approaches a property, their first impression needs to be one that invites them into the property. A well maintain yard with freshly cut grass, flowers, trimmed shrubbery with mulch, exterior of property clean or freshly painted with warm inviting color all make a huge impression.
- Interior – Once in the home, prospects look for how clean and well maintained the property is.
- Modern Kitchens & Master Bath – These are the two rooms that attract most prospects, so modern new appliances, solid surface countertop are important features
We develop a marketing plan that exposes your property through and by a number of means.
- The Marketing of the Property starts before the end of a lease and the current tenant moving out.
- Yard Sign Posted, Numerous Photos taken of Property
- Online Marketing – Prospects now search for properties through Websites on the Internet before they even come to a community and therefore it is imperative to be listed on numerous websites. To maximize exposure, your property will be listed on Zillow, Trulia and various other websites. Prospects will also be able to come to the Town & Country website and perform the following
- View properties
- Make Payments
- Fill-in and print a Rental Application
- Various other functions when they become a renter.
The Application & Screening process is a very important process to assure that we are able to find the best resident for your property. This process includes employment and income verification, rental history, background checks and other steps.
- Legal Review of Documents – We regularly have legal council review our documents to make sure we stay in compliance with all current laws including but not limited to the Landlord Tenant Act for everyone’s protections.
- Document Execution – Once the documents (Application, Lease, Security Deposit Agreement, Property Inspection Form) are executed they are scanned to be filed electronically.
- Security Deposit Agreement – This is an agreement for the Resident that outlines the deposit amount to be held in the company’s trust account to insure the resident follows the requirements of the Lease Agreement.
During the term of the lease, Management will insure the terms of the lease are followed. Management will stay in communications with the Resident to handle any issues that arise and keep the Owner informed.
Management will continually monitor their accounts to insure Residents make their rental payments on time. If a Resident fails to meet the timely payment, Management will call, send a late notice and/or meet with the Resident to collect the rent along with any penalties due.
Management will work with the various vendors and contractors to process the property bills and disburse payment in a timely manner.
When necessary, Management will follow the current laws to execute the collection and eviction process.
Management maintains all the owners information in a comprehensive accounting and management program that has numerous reports detailing transactions related to the owner’s property.
Communication is a very important part of the process in managing property. Through the comprehensive software system we have invested in, we are able to communicate 24/7 to the needs of our Owners and Residents. The success and failure of a management program can be based on how well you communicate. It is our goal to exceed our Owners and Residents expectations.
To make sure that there is as little time as possible between Residents, we start marketing ahead of the current lease ending. This can be accomplished almost instantly with our software system. We can start marketing the property with a click of a button which will push the property out to various markets.